After a lengthy period of use,HP printers print quality may deteriorate. If you notice that your printer's print quality or efficiency has deteriorated, you should clean the print heads as soon as possible. Cleaning the print heads of your printer can be done in one of two ways: manually or with the help of an automated instrument. So, if you're looking for a solution to clean print heads, you should check out this article.
1. Turn your HP printer off.
2. Remove all of the cables that are connected to it. 3. Remove all of the ink cartridges from the print head at this point.
4. Make sure you use disposable gloves when removing the cartridges.
5. Place the cartridges on a paper towel after they have been thoroughly removed.
6. Keep the ink cartridges away from the print head for no more than 30 minutes.
7. Lift the print head latch and then the print head straight up.
8. Then, without pressing the nozzle, clean it with a lint-free cloth and hot water.
9. You must now soak the print head for up to ten minutes.
10. Replug the removed cables and re-insert the removed ink cartridges.